Seymour Public Library In Person Workshops-
Learn to Quilt Series-
With Sititching Coach, Dawn Zillich-
The Library has a limited amount of the necessary sewing machines for these workshops available for use on a first-come first-served basis. Registration is required and seating is limited.
The workshop dates and topics are as follows:
- Thursday, March 30, 6:00 PM-8:00 PM: Session 1 - Rail Fence
- Tuesday, April 18, 6:00 PM-8:00 PM: Session 2 - Patchwork
- Tuesday, May 2, 6:00 PM-8:00 PM: Session 3 - Bear Paw
- Tuesday, May 9, 6:00 PM-8:00 PM: Session 4 - Churn Dash
- Tuesday, May 16, 6:00 PM-8:00 PM: Session 5 - Sawtooth Star
These sessions are free and will be held at the Library. For more information or to register, please call at 203-888-3903 or email email@example.com.